Below are several printscreens illustrating how we have progressed during post-production.
This screenshot shows how I used the motion tool on Adobe Premiere Elements 9 to align our clip and size it correctly in order for there to be a seemless change for our ending.
I cut the same clip up into 3 sections and used the time stretch tool to speed all 3 up at varying speeds and overlayed them on top of each other using different tracks and altering the opacity tool. I then used the fast blur tool to slighly blur the clips to give the effect that the boy was posessed or devil-like.
Below is a screenshot showing our timeline so far and how we have begun to overlay clips using fading transitions and altering the opacity.
I used the motion tool on this clip to stabilise it and frame it better and track the boy skipping.